39Vaugirard is a place for all the scraps and bits of info we have collected and continue to put together on Paris. We have been lucky enough to live there at various points of our lives, and long enough to love it for more than just the food, fine, couture, art, architecture, history, and or Cartesian logic, but instead for the sum of all its parts. Beyond that, the site also promotes good Parisian rental apartments that provide an alternative to hotel living during a stay in Paris.
Popular subjects in 39VApartment Books Books for Kids Computers Culture différent eat Economy Exchange rates Exhibitions Food France Funny galettes crepes restaurant Green History Home Humor Kids Markets Money Monuments Movies News Other resources Paris Paris for kids Places Places to eat in Paris Politics Real Estate Restaurants Revolution San Francisco Saving money Shopping Tips Tours Travel Travel with Kids Un peu différent Untitled Where to stay WIFI with
- cheap health insurance on The Locks on Paris’s Bridges Represent a Misunderstanding
- Adrian Lewis Bet on Free tuk-tuk taxis take to the streets of Paris
- bushnaq on Free tuk-tuk taxis take to the streets of Paris
- business class on Free tuk-tuk taxis take to the streets of Paris
- Ghostbuster Slot on The Locks on Paris’s Bridges Represent a Misunderstanding
- @Craigorama #macspeech - you're a stronger man than I! I still find it a challenge. Amazing at first, yes, but hard to stay with. in reply to Craigorama 2010-02-07
- Cafe Medicis at 19, rue de Vaugirard. Nice spot for a café gourmand « FIVE ONE EIGHT http://ow.ly/Zt8K 2010-01-22
- Cool. Gotta love how TweetDeck handles mulitple accounts. Easy as "tarte." 2010-01-22
- More updates...
Powered by Twitter Tools
Send me weekly updates!
LOCALLocal GuidesAll Guides